Sea Sentry In-depth
Complete turnkey solution
- One cabinet, all parameters – Sea Sentry features pH, temperature, turbidity and PAH sensors as standard within the cabinet, covering all requirements of the IMO regulations
- Full range PAHphe readings – Sea Sentry provides the full PAH measurement range (0-4500µg/l) required in the regulations by applying environmental corrections – no further calculations are required
- Integrated corrections – the PAHphe measurement is corrected for the environmental effects of turbidity, UV absorbance and temperature interference within the system, resulting in high quality data displayed automatically on the user interface
- Reliable operation – the inclusion of a de-bubbler within the system ensures air bubbles are removed from the wash water before the measurements are taken, thus eliminating a source of error.
- Integral sensor cleaning – Sea Sentry features an integrated air purge anti fouling system within the cabinet, which keeps the sensor windows clean enabling accurate optical measurements.
- On board verification of sensors – the new Chelsea solid standards kit allows you to verify the sensor calibration onsite with easy to operate, robust and stable solid standards as part of the commissioning process.
- Installation support and commissioning – experienced engineers provide support during installation and offer Chelsea certified commissioning of the wash water monitoring cabinets.
- Training – Chelsea scientists and engineers provide training for Sea Sentry operators and manufacturers of exhaust gas cleaning systems looking to integrate a monitoring system to their offering. Training can be provided online, remotely or onsite.
- Technical support – as designers and manufacturers of the Sea Sentry system, and the PAH and turbidity sensors, Chelsea scientists and engineers can provide technical support and commissioning services.
- Spares provision – spare parts and sensors can be provided as an additional package with the cabinets and are available as needed from the UK headquarters
- Sensor calibration – comprehensive calibration services are provided by Chelsea calibration scientists on an ad hoc basis or under long term support contracts.
Ease of integration
- Flexible inlet/outlet connections – Sea Sentry cabinets are supplied with standard BSP fitting, allowing integrators the flexibility of adding the flanges suited to the overall system.
- Flexible power supply and data interface – Including 85 – 264 VAC, 45 – 65 Hz, 90 – 350 VDC, Modbus TCP/IP RJ45, and 4 – 20mA analogue outputs.
- One point of contact – as designers and manufacturers of both the sensors and complete system, Chelsea can provide integrators with technical expertise and knowledge on all aspects of the wash water monitoring system.